Territory Neurology & Research Institute
Territory Neurology & Research Institute aims to improve the quality of life for those affected by neurological disease by providing both responsible medicine and a full support structure. Our clinical research offers alternative treatment options, while advancing medicine daily.
We bring together award winning physicians and nurse practitioners, experienced clinical trial coordinators, and dedicated staff members with a passion for advancing medicine.
Caring for patients is not only a service to families affected by neurological disorders; it is also a way for our physician researchers to take what they learn from patients and work to improve diagnoses and treatments.
see our providers
Mission, Vision, Values
Territory Neurology & Research & Institute aims to improve the quality of life for those affected by neurological disease by delivering the healthcare industry with holistic patient management and expedient clinical research data.
To offer expertise in neurological science, leadership in clinical research and fiscally responsible patient treatment.
We desire to cultivate a positive image of healthcare and clinical research and in doing so, value our patients and participants and promise to provide them with an exceptional experience given with care, integrity and respect.
- Excellent patient management for a multitude of neurological conditions
- Specialists in headache & dystonia treatment including Botox clinic 5 days/week
- State-of-the-art infusion center featuring Wi-Fi, satellite television, luxury recliner chairs, and complimentary snacks and bevarages
- Various disease support groups, education seminars, exercise programs, and health/wellbeing classes held on site
- Innovative research center with dedicated staff
- Appointments available same day
Summer of Fun & Fitness- Chair Body Works
Ready to feel stronger, experience increased strength, develop a more stable core, and enjoy greater mobility?…[...] read more
[CANCELLED] Summer of Fun & Fitness - Pilates Style
Today's Pilates Style session is cancelled. However, the Chair Body Works session will still be…[...] read more
International Coffee Day!
[...] read more
Global Hand Washing Day!
Be an example and join the campaign to promote the practice of hand washing within…[...] read more