Territory Neurology & Research Institute brings together award winning physicians and nurse practitioners, experienced clinical trial coordinators, and dedicated staff members with a passion for moving medicine forward. We are committed to providing the highest standard of care while ensuring the health and safety of our patients.
- University of Arizona, Doctor of Medicine
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry
- University of Arizona Affiliated Hospitals, Chief Resident, Neurology
- University of Arizona Affiliated Hospitals, Residency, Neurology
Dr. JEANETTE Wendt
Dr. Wendt’s commitment to assisting medical science in finding the best treatments possible for neurological disease is illustrated in her career – over 200 clinical trials conducted as Principal Investigator. Dr. Wendt’s compassion for her patients is at the forefront of all she does. Dr. Wendt received her education here in Arizona and has remained dedicated to the desert ever since with a love and interest in cacti gardens.
- Licensed in Arizona, since 1987
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, since 1993
- Keynote speaker for Pharma Cos. & MSAA
- Participated as PI – 250+ trials, bringing to market many FDA approved medications
- Active with MS & AD organizations (national / regional)
- Territory Neurology & Research Institute, Medical Director & Principal Neurologist (2015-present)
- NNS Clinical Research, LLC, Medical Director & Principal Neurologist (2013-2015)
- Northwest NeuroSpecialists, PLLC, Private Practice Neurologist (2002-2014)
- Neurological Associates of Tucson, Private Practice Neurologist (1990-2002)
- University of Arizona, Department of Neurology, Clinical Assistant Professor (1989-1993)
- University of Arizona, Department of Neurology, Clinical Instructor (1987-1989)
- UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX, MASTERS OF SCIENCE IN NURSING – FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER
- UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA, BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, NURSING
Jason Castro has over 15 years of experience in healthcare. He manages the care of patients with a variety of neurological conditions, as well as maintenance of medications and diagnostics. Jason is responsible for administering Botox for a variety of conditions including migraine, dystonia, and hyperhidrosis.
Jason grew up in Southern California, but has lived in Tucson for more than twenty years. Jason enjoys sports, movies, spending time with family. Most importantly, Jason loves how the field of neurology is ever evolving and is excited to utilize new treatments for various diseases.
Dr. Jeanette Wendt and her team of qualified personnel are accepting new patients. If you are suffering with a neurological disease or disorder, please consider our practice for your medical needs.
- Dedicated, experienced full time staff
- Consulting services of well trained, nationally recognized and certified Principal Investigators, Sub-Investigators, and neuropsychologists
- Certified and FDA compliant laboratory
- 24/7 access to site medical staff