Territory Neurology & Research Institute brings together award winning physicians and nurse practitioners, experienced clinical trial coordinators, and dedicated staff members with a passion for moving medicine forward. We are committed to providing the highest standard of care while ensuring the health and safety of our patients.
- University of Arizona, Doctor of Medicine
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry
- University of Arizona Affiliated Hospitals, Chief Resident, Neurology
- University of Arizona Affiliated Hospitals, Residency, Neurology
Dr. JEANETTE Wendt
Dr. Wendt’s commitment to advancing medical science is illustrated by her career – over 200 clinical trials conducted as Principal Investigator. While Dr. Wendt has dedicated herself to the pursuit of finding the best treatments possible for neurological disease, it is the compassion for her patients that is at the forefront of all that she does. Dr. Wendt received her education here in Arizona and has remained dedicated to the desert ever since. A true lover of nature, Dr. Wendt has a passion for animals and an interest in cacti gardens.
- Licensed in Arizona, since 1987
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, since 1993
- Keynote speaker for Pharma Cos. & MSAA
- Participated as PI – 250+ trials, bringing to market many FDA approved medications
- Active with MS & AD organizations (national / regional)
- Territory Neurology & Research Institute, Medical Director & Principal Neurologist (2015-present)
- NNS Clinical Research, LLC, Medical Director & Principal Neurologist (2013-2015)
- Northwest NeuroSpecialists, PLLC, Private Practice Neurologist (2002-2014)
- Neurological Associates of Tucson, Private Practice Neurologist (1990-2002)
- University of Arizona, Department of Neurology, Clinical Assistant Professor (1989-1993)
- University of Arizona, Department of Neurology, Clinical Instructor (1987-1989)
- UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX, MASTER OF SCIENCE IN NURSING – FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER
- UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA, BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, NURSING
Jason Castro has over 15 years of experience in healthcare. He manages the care of patients across a wide spectrum of neurological conditions, as well as maintenance of medications and diagnostics. Jason is responsible for administering Botox for a variety of conditions including migraine, dystonia, and blepharospasm.
Jason grew up in Southern California, but has lived in Tucson for more than twenty years. Jason enjoys sports, movies, and spending time with family. Most importantly, Jason loves how the field of neurology is ever evolving and is excited to provide new treatments for various diseases.
- EASTERN VIRGINIA MEDICAL SCHOOL, MASTER OF SCIENCE IN PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT STUDIES
- UC BERKELEY, DUAL BACHELOR OF ARTS, ANTHROPOLOGY AND MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR BIOLOGY
Logan Nocerino was drawn to medicine by both his desire to help others and his admiration for the constant technological progression of the field. Logan now has over 10 years of experience in healthcare. With a passion for neurology, Logan is especially adept at the management of movement disorders and performing deep brain stimulator (DBS) adjustments.
Logan grew up in Northern California but has worked in Arizona for the last couple of years. He is new to Tucson and is excited to get to know the area. When he is not working, Logan enjoys reading, watching college football, running, hiking, and playing with his adorable cat – Sasha. Most importantly, Logan loves how the practice of neurology allows him to take the time to get to know his patients.
Dr. Jeanette Wendt and her team of qualified personnel are accepting new patients. If you are suffering with a neurological disease or disorder, please consider our practice for your medical needs.
- Dedicated, experienced full time staff
- Consulting services of well trained, nationally recognized and certified Principal Investigators, Sub-Investigators, and neuropsychologists
- Certified and FDA compliant laboratory
- 24/7 access to site medical staff